Would you like to make a new flight booking to your preferred destination, or are you wondering if it is impossible to contact Expedia? Just take your phone, and to talk to a live person at Expedia, dial Expedia phone number 📞💺+1-860-516-3163📞💺 or +1-860-516-3163 and get the best resolutions for your queries and issues. After dialing this contact number, you can- 

• Make reservations for new flight bookings 

• Inquire about the guidelines and policies of the airline

• Request for cancellations and refunds

• Take assistance to resolve the issues faced on the official website or app

• And more. 

Can you call Expedia customer service?

Yes, Expedia is well-known for its excellent customer service and offers several phone numbers where its customers can contact and request assistance in no time. Travelers can get through Expedia Phone number by navigating through the IVR menu after dialing 800-319-4834 and +1-860-516-3163. If you would like to make a flight booking through Expedia Airlines phone, take a jump to the next section of this write-up. 

Can I book my flight through Expedia phone +📞💺+1-860-516-3163📞💺? 

Expedia allows you to speak with a real person for flight bookings. Passengers can dial Expedia ticket number  800-319-4834 and +1-860-516-3163 Customer Support Number and then follow the IVR menu to reach the customer service department to initiate the process for their flight booking. 

How Do I Speak With A Live Person At Expedia? 

You need to follow these steps:

• Dial Expedia phone 📞💺+1-860-516-3163📞💺 and +1-860-516-3163 to talk to a live person at Expedia. 

• You can dial this number 24/7.

• The IVR menu will be shown with a greeting message. 

• Now, listen and follow the on-voice prompts to connect with a person at Expedia Customer Service. 

• Request the agent to make a new flight booking and provide all the relevant details to initiate the Expedia flight booking process. 

Once you make your reservations by dialing Expedia customer contact number, you will receive the booking information details on your registered number or email. 

“What to know before dialing Expedia phone number”

Phone numbers to talk to a live person at Expedia easily:

Passengers who are here with the question, “How do I contact Expedia by Phone?” can dial-

• Expedia customer service: 800-319-4834

• Expedia ticket number: +1-888-370-4802

• To talk to a live agent at Expedia for cancellation, +1-888-370-4802

• Expedia phone for general inquiries: 800-319-4834

• Baggage information and fees: 800-319-4834 

• Calling from outside the USA: 1-404-728-8787

Expedia phone number live person operational hours: 

Passengers can communicate with Expedia customer service number live person at any time throughout the day. Their customer service teams are available 24 hours a day and seven days a week to encounter the issues faced by their customers. You can get in touch with Expedia customer service through email, phone number, and live chat whenever you need. 

IVR menu at Expedia customer service 24 hours phone number: 

• Press “1” for “English”, “2” for Spanish, and "3" for Chinese. 

• After selecting the language, press “1” to make or cancel your bookings. 

• Press or dial “2” for help with flight credit.   

• If your flight has been delayed or changed by the airline, press “3”. 

• To make changes, press or dial “4”.

• To find details about your reservations, press “5”. 

• If you have any other questions or queries, press “6”. 

What can I do if the Expedia phone number is busy? 

When passengers fail to communicate with an agent through Expedia customer service 24 hours phone number. Then, it doesn’t mean that it is impossible to contact Expedia. You can still get in touch with Expedia customer service through the process given below. 

Here’s the answer to the question, “How do I talk to a real person at Expedia without an itinerary number?”-

How do I get in touch with Expedia customer service? (via email)

Passengers who want to connect through the written communication method can reach out to Expedia Airlines through their official mail ID. If you also one who has any comments, questions, or compliments, then you can navigate through the steps below to contact Expedia via email. 

• First, launch your preferred email service provider interface in your browser. 

• After that, craft a brief email according to your query and send it to  

• Wait for a specific period to receive a response from the Expedia customer representative team.  

How Do I Connect With An Expedia Representative? (via live chat)  

• To talk to a live person at Expedia, visit the official website of Expedia or dial Expedia phone  📞💺+1-860-516-3163📞💺 or +1-860-516-3163. 

• Once the webpage is fully opened up, go to the “Contact” section page. 

• Click on the bubble icon located at the bottom right corner. 

• Now, you can ask your queries and concerns from the Expedia virtual agent by sending a text message.  

• If you need to get in touch with a live representative from Expedia via chat. Then send “Agent” and follow the further prompts to do so.  

Still, have any queries left in your mind? Talk to a live customer service representative at Expedia on 📞💺+1-860-516-3163📞💺 (U.S) or +1-860-516-3163 (International). Through these numbers, you can communicate with Expedia in no time and can get accurate details for your queries or more. 

Contact Exedia through social media: 

Expedia also has an active presence on several social media platforms. Therefore, passengers who want to stay in touch with Expedia can connect with them through their social media profiles. 

Apart from this, you can raise your queries and concerns here, too, by sending a message or dropping a comment on the latest post. 

Here are the direct links to connect with Expedia on their social media accounts, 

Frequent Asked Questions: 

How do you get through to Expedia?

• You can call at 📞💺+1-860-516-3163📞💺 or +1-860-516-3163 to get in touch with Expedia Phone Number. Once you dial, you just need to follow the IVR menu to get through live human at Expedia.  

Does Expedia have live agents?

• Yes, Expedia has live agents that are available 24/7 in several ways to address the queries and corners of its customers. You can connect with a live person at Expedia by dialling 📞💺+1-860-516-3163📞💺 or +1-860-516-3163 if you need assistance with reservations, baggage issues, refunds, or more.  

Does Expedia have a live chat? 

• Apart from Expedia customer service phone number, passengers can also contact them by accessing their live chat feature. You can get a representative at Expedia by using its live chat feature through the official website or mobile app.  

Does Expedia have 24/7 customer service?

• Expedia Airlines' dedicated customer team is available  24 hours a day and seven days a week to receive customer phone calls and emails. Therefore, if you need to talk to a live person at Expedia, dial 📞💺+1-860-516-3163📞💺 or +1-860-516-3163 at any time throughout the day.

Will Expedia give me a refund?

• The travellers who are eligible for a refund, subject to Expedia refund policy, can quickly get a refund for their cancelled flight from Expedia within 24 hours or 2-3 business days. 

How do I get a human at Expedia?

• Customers who would like to talk to a live human at Expedia can contact them in no time through Expedia phone number 📞💺+1-860-516-3163📞💺 or +1-860-516-3163. All passengers can contact Expedia representatives 24/7 whenever they need to.  

Conclusion: 

Expedia never disappoints its customers when they need to contact them. They allow air travelers to make flight bookings at their official website, mobile app, and phone number. If you need assistance with your flight bookings,  I would recommend you bridge the gap between you and Expedia through their official phone number. You can communicate with someone at Expedia customer service to convey the issues in no time. 

To talk to a live person at Expedia customer service 24-hour phone number, dial  Expedia phone 📞💺+1-860-516-3163📞💺 OTA or +1-860-516-3163.