Through Manage Your Booking you can change your seat at any time up until check‑in. Update your email address and contact number. Keep your details up to date To initiate a flight date change, reach out to Emirates's dedicated customer service team at 1-888-829-1124. Provide them with your reservation details, There are no change fees when you rebook within the validity of the ticket so you have more flexibility to plan ahead.four of us flew to India from Johannesburg. we had to do a name change on my sister's ticket as she got married and her passport was still in her maiden name. emirates issued a new e-ticket with her maiden name. when booking in they told her there was no ticket for her. we phoned our agent. he spoke to emirates lady and she booked my sister in and gave her an e-ticket. 3 days before we flew back my husband made the seat bookings and her ticket was still available to make these bookings. on departure from Delhi on the 12th of April, after our trip we were told that there is NO ticket for my sister as our travel agent cancelled it and the only option is to buy a new ticket for R8000. we had no other option as we could not phone our agent from Delhi. my sister paid the R8000 and then Emirates issued her a e-ticket with EXACTELY the same e-ticket number she had before. back in south Africa we contacted our agent and emirates. our agent supplied us with the ticket history which showed that emirates did the name change and that he as the agent could not make any changes on the ticket after we had left and within 3 days before we came back clearly showing that Emirates had to cancel the ticket as he could not change anything on the system. Emirates just ignores us and do not respond to any form of communication. it has been more than a month now and still no word from Emirates.